Taiwan Jobs, Taiwan Labor Laws, Local Jobs and other foreign works

JUST IN: 3 New suspected cases of Wuhan coronavirus reported in Manila


JUST IN: Tonight, January 27, Health Sec. Francisco Duque confirms 3 Chinese nationals were admitted to San Lazaro Hospital in Manila after showing signs of flu; says 2 of them have travel history from China’s Wuhan City, the center of the novel coronavirus’ outbreak.

In Metro Manila has previously 2 suspected case. 76 years old who now under the observation in Asian Hospital in Muntinlupa City. And also a 44 years old who is now confined at Adventist Medical Center in Pasay City.

While in MIMAROPA Area, a 10 years old girl is now under observation in El Nido, Palawan.

In Eastern Visayas, a 36 years old is now confined at Eastern Visayas Regional Medical Center in Tacloban, Leyte.

While the Western Visayas has 3 cases of suspected Wuhan coronavirus and now they are under observation in Dr. Rafael S. Tumbokon Memorial Hospital. A 32-year-old female, 6 years old boy and 24 years old female.

In Central Visayas, 3 cases of suspected of the said virus are now under observation.  A 5 years old boy and an 18 years old female are confined at Vicente Sotto Memorial Medical Center in Cebu City. While the 61 years old female is confined in Allied Expert Medical Center.

In Mindanao, there is one suspected case of Wuhan coronavirus. A 29 years old male is now confined at Camiguin General Hospital.

The country has still zero confirmed case of Wuhan coronavirus and 14 suspected cases of virus. All sources are from the Philippine Department of Health, dated 9 p.m., January  27, 2020.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loading...
CopyAMP code

Popular Posts

Blog Archive