Get Hired Online from various companies and agencies

Filipina Died Due to Chemical Accident While Working At Tyntek Company

A Filipina worker died Wednesday night while at ICU after suffering severe hydrofluoric acid burns in a chemical accident that took place in her workplace in Miaoli, Taiwan.

The accident happed at optoelectronics factory Tyntek Corporation, though the victim was rushed to Taipei to deal with emergency treatment but did not survive.

Hydroflouric acid wa used in electronics companies in cleaning board or glass etching. hydrofluoric acid is a powerful contact poison, because of the ability of hydrofluoric acid to penetrate the tissue, poisoning can occur readily through exposure of skin contact, when inhaled or swallowed.

According to the company, she wear the protective apron infront but knock the substance when she turned around and the acid got splattered onto her exposed thighs, causing severe burns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Join now in our Taiwan Jobs Facebook Group!!!

Join now in our Taiwan Jobs Facebook Group!!!
Click the picture to redirect you in our biggest Filipino online community in Taiwan

Blog Archive