Get Hired Online from various companies and agencies

A rainy Sunday is forecasted as the cold surge to hit in Taiwan


Taipei, Taiwan (February 16, 2020)- This Sunday the Central Weather Bureau of Taiwan has forecasted 90 percent of Chance of raining for Northern part of the country and 80 percent of chance of raining for Central Taiwan. And while the Southern part will be 30 percent of Chance of raining but Taitung county will have 70 percent of chance of raining today.

The CWB has also forecasted a sudden dropped of temperature from Sunday evening (02/16) through Monday afternoon (02/17)


Color-coded cold surge advisory areas:
【Orange (very cold)】
Keelung City, Taipei City, New Taipei City, Taoyuan City, Hsinchu County, Yilan County: Probability of temperature remaining around or below 10°C.
【Yellow (cold)】
Hsinchu City, Miaoli County, Taichung City, Kinmen County: Probability of minimum temperature dropping below 10°C.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Join now in our Taiwan Jobs Facebook Group!!!

Join now in our Taiwan Jobs Facebook Group!!!
Click the picture to redirect you in our biggest Filipino online community in Taiwan

Blog Archive